Create and Maker Space Workshops
Create and Make Workshops are fun entry-level experiences, to learn how to use our equipment and create a project with the guidance of our Creative Technologists.
What are Create and Make workshops?
Fun, entry-level Create and Make workshops are designed for the beginner or those looking to get creative in an enjoyable, interactive environment. Learn about the technology and equipment by doing a project. Turn up, have a great time, and leave with new skills, a creation of your own making and some new friends.
- Arduino Electronics 101, 16 August, 12-2pm
- Unity for AR/VR, 19 August, 3-5pm
- Creative Inspiration and Design, 23 August, 12-2pm
- Silly Sock Creatures, 27 August, 12-2pm
- Python Coding, 29 August, 2-4pm
Who can attend?
All University of Auckland students and staff are welcome to attend Create and Make Workshops – you do not need to have access to the Create and Maker Space.