Create and Maker Space Workshops
Create and Maker Space Workshops are for anyone at The University of Auckland to experience the Create and Maker Space first hand
What are create and make workshops?
Fun, entry-level create and make workshops are designed for the beginner or those looking to get creative in an enjoyable, interactive environment. Learn about the technology and equipment by doing a project. Turn up, have a great time, and leave with new skills, a creation of your own making and some new friends.
Semester One sessions include:
- 3D Printing and CAD Software Workshop
- CAD and Graphic Design Workshop
- Arduino Sensors Workshop
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Unity Workshop
- Augmented Reality Workshop
- Laser Cut Lanterns Workshop
- Makey Makey Controlled Robots Workshop
- Silly Sock Creatures Workshop
- Virtual Reality Workshop
- Vinyl Cut T-Shirt Workshop
- Wearable Tech Workshop
Select your preferred session above view scheduled times and availability, and to secure your spot. Hurry, spaces are limited.
All are welcome to attend create and make workshops – you do not need to have access to the Create and Maker Space. Although… once you’ve experienced one of our workshops, you’ll want to gain access.