Book a free session with a leading subject matter expert to help progress your venture ideas!
Feeling stuck, or need guidance on a particular topic to help your venture move forward? Come on in to Unleash Space for a free 1-on-1 session with subject matter experts on all topics relevant to starting a business. Each session is 20 minutes long and gives you the opportunity to ask specific questions on your venture.
Spaces are limited. Use the links below to book your free 20 minute session today!
Note that Expert Hour sessions are for you to ask specific questions on the topic at hand. For more general business support, or when you are not sure what your next steps are, please book a session with our Entrepreneur Mentor in Residence.
Upcoming Expert Hours:
- Legal for startups with PwC Legal (Liz Babonnick and Andrew Saunders): 23 July, 2.30pm-4pm
- IP and commercialisation with UniServices (Tim Stirrup): 30 July, 2-4pm
- Marketing Strategy with Dianne Head: 31 July, 1-2pm
- Business mentoring with PwC*: 8 August, 11am-12.30pm
- Legal for startups with PwC Legal (Matt Keenan and Grace Lee) : 19 August, 11am– 12.30pm
- IP and commercialisation with UniServices (Tim Stirrup): 10 October, 3-5pm
* Note that the business mentoring sessions with PwC are for general business advisory.